A Flight School based at Port Elizabeth Airport, South Africa.
We offer Professional Flight Training courses from Private Pilot Licence (PPL), Commertial Pilot Licence (CPL) including Multi Engine Rating and Instrument Rating (IF).
Why Fly With Madiba Bay School of Flight?
- Low cost! That has to be the bottom line. Check it out for yourself.
- We honestly care about our students. It’s our strongest trait.
- The best airport in Africa for training.
- Very beautiful flying environment.
- Our standard of training is well respected within the industry.
- Our students complete their training in super low time.
- Most respected ground lecturer in Port Elizabeth resulting in super high exam pass rates for students entering the written exams.
- In house Simulator saving you time and money.
- No policy of keeping non refundable deposits from students.
- Our Chief Instructor has in excess of 6000 hours of flight time including over 1500 hours of command time on Cessna Caravans and Beech 1900’s flown all over the world. He has 4000 hours of instruction time and is passionate about people. This means you get training that is relevant to the real world of flying.
The South African Civil Aviation Authority (SACAA) meets International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) standards and is audited by ICAO.
MBSF complies fully with the SA Civil Aviation Regulations and is audited regularly by the CAA.
The best way to judge the quality of a flight school is to look at the quality of its students.
We have to date presented 7 candidates for their multi engine Commercial license test with Instrument Rating and all have received glowing reports from the testing officers appointed by the CAA.
All testing is done by external officers who are impartial and strictly ensure that our World renowned South African standard of training is maintained.
The Beechcraft Baron we use for our multi training is a high performance twin that is also the most commonly used light twin in the commercial market today.
Rest assured, if you have a commercial license from MBSF you can go anywhere in the world and your credentials will be well respected.